kunanyi/Mt. Wellington - Guided Hiking Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P2P321
Enjoy our small group Hobart experience, guided by qualified Tasmanian guides. Group sizes 2-6.
Mt Wellington Morning Hike
- Tour Starts 8:30AM from the Hobart Travel and Information Centre (20 Davey Street) - Please meet outside.
- Drive to Wellington Park, approx. 15 minutes, where guides will introduce you to the mountain's history and discuss the day trip over the Wellington Park walking map. Toilet facilities available.
- Depending on the weather and cloud cover, we will visit to mountain summit first thing, or after the hikes. From the pinnacle on a clear day, the views are extensive an offer views over Hobart and beyond.
- Trails we intend to hike, Organ Pipes Track, Pinnacle Track, Sphinx Rock, O'Grady's Fall and the Octopus Tree.
- We will aim to hike for a total of up to 3 hours, up to 8km, with plenty of breaks and a stop at 'the springs' for a hot drink.
- Guided by qualified local guides, you will experience kunanyi/Mt. Wellington like a local. Our team love sharing Tasmania and will bring to life the natural and cultural history that makes up Tassie.
Please note: Walking tracks may vary depending on group size and weather conditions.
Includes: Hot Drink - coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chai - from Lost Freight Cafe